Friday, October 24, 2008

random thoughts

ok so its been almost few weeks that I am involved with cloud computing domain or at least looking into Amazon as my first cloud infrastructure & I hate to see there are so many arguments about what cloud should or should not be. Instead I think if there is a collective focus as to how to make the new concept acceptable by end users would make the time spent worth it.
Also I have already integrated my product with GoGrid API & seems to be a useful features when it comes to managing multiple vendor cloud environments. So cheers for all who have been involved in cloud zone, lets make the best out of it. Will be releasing my product for beta phase soon at www.attribo.com hope it solves at least some issues when it comes to actually managing the day to day admin tasks.

No comments: